Blizzconned Blizzconned

Wow...

Very morbid.

But flugging fantastic. I give you full marks.

Junior Junior

Wow.

I dunno why it took me a month to watch it. But hell, I think this was good. I love the connections thing.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Epic animating: I choose yoU!

Totally awesome. Even if it weren't pokemon, I enjoy the fluidity of this. :D

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Well done.

I wish I could prove you wrong, but the sex scene was the most alluring part....

not REALLY, but you know that some people will watch this again and again and again becuase of it. because shadows are cool!

I really did like it though, I mean, even if its inappropriate/simplistic , the animation is really good... and its hugely long. which gives you effort points.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Amazing

The animation could be better, but the storyline and everything else is simply superb. I can't get enough of this, and since I recognize improvement from your start I can hope to see improvement in the future.

Every you Every you

Hmm... interesting idea...

I can appreciate effort put in. Problems I have with it:

1) No symbolism. You took the lyrics literally, which would be humorous, if... I could tell that you wanted this to be a humorous movie... so sorry try to be more

2) No animation whatsoever, there were a couple points, but since there wasn't much in the way of animation, the drawings and the symbols and stuff could have had more detail, becuase that style was cool, until it just... didn't move. Lack of lip-synching too.

All you have to do is change either of these things, or even both and this movie could be quite a lot better. Good effort, but just a little more and you'll have it.

Other stuff too, but that's my main two issues. I liked the song though.

Pervert of the rings Pervert of the rings

Wow....

I rated you 3/5... For these reasons!
This flash, while it has a funny moment is fairly poorly animated, and with maybe two hours more work could be a better flash! For instance, there is no lip-syncing, that would have made it much better.
2ndly, It would have been better if the blanket moved a bit mroe. I dunno, that's probably more complicated than I thought.

I actually really liked the voice acting, and it did give me a chuckle.

ilovecandy2 responds:

thanks dude they are some good points you made there ty xD

Knock Knock Knock On Wood Knock Knock Knock On Wood

Ew.

Um... I like music videos and all, but this is just a loop with a VOTE 5 on it. I suggest people do the opposite. For Great Justice.

OH and for constructive crit. Make something that is a bit more subtle, it works better.

Meth09 responds:

Ew?
the loop was of my kitty knockin on a door.
also people voted 5... because it passed so.... Fuck You =D
ty for review dickhead

Kid Icarus - Rampage Kid Icarus - Rampage

Wait... is Pit evil now?

I liked it, but... WTF? is this a sudden reversal sort of thing?

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Oh My GOD!

That.... that was amazing. I touched my soul. Music can communicate what words cannot, but so can pictures. WHen you combine the two you get gems like this.